Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Roman Fashion Shoot








As photographers Reece and I decided to hold a shoot after our tour got our for the day so we could take all the time we wanted in getting cool images. After being rushed all day to get the shot without getting left, going out with just the strict purpose to shoot sounded refreshing. We chose a spot we new would be lit at night and I made everyone dress up just in the fanciest thing that they had packed and we held a fashion shoot. I used my portable strobe off the camera for a more professional look and made sure the exposure got the background light. It was totally fun. We took so long that after we couldn't visit any other sites, we were beat from the busy day and also from the shoot. Plus we were packing up to move to Florence the next day. But I really loved how fun the images we got were.

4 comments:

klt9976 said...

SOOOOO FUN!

Anonymous said...

love em'...just love em'

Bryan and Ashley said...

Beth you are so unbelievably talented. Such cute pictures!!! Looks like you guys had an amazing trip!!!

Jenny said...

What a fun idea! Those are awesome pics!