
We finally got the wrought iron to complete our deck. After the massive landscaping and deck designing and building projects of last summer (that we barely got finished before the frost) we had to wait all winter before we could put on the finishing and vital touches. I pushed to get this done as fast as those little contractors' hands would go, I had this vision of me sipping lemonade on the deck in the evening looking over my garden, and I was just to excited!
Before when we would stand on the deck it seemed so small, as we didn't dare get 3 ft to the edge in fear of falling off....but now it seems so huge as we can now go all the way to edge and utilize that space. I love how it turned out.




We then shopped till we dropped for the perfect dinning set. I was so proud the day it all came together when I found this table on sale ($200 off!) on the side walk in front of Pottery Barn. We then found these chairs at Target and bought all they had left. Yay, for mega deals!


We have since had a few BBQ's out there and loved every minute. The menu for my last BBQ was a compilation of all my cooking classes. Ementhaller cheese fondue with tuscan bead and green apples, corn and edamame salsa, brisket with homemade BBQ sauce, Sanpallegrino Limonata, and then my dad's Mile High Strawberry Pie (a frozen strawberry cream pie with a chocolate crust). Yummy.
2 comments:
i love your backyard it so dreamy.... like out of a magazine! seriously! your shots are great! i want to come over and sip san pellegrino with you on your cute chairs! congrats on your hard work- a job well done!
Your deck looks great! I really like the wrought iron design you picked out.
Post a Comment