Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boating

Thank you to the Dearths for taking us out on the Lake.
It has been a long time since I have been on a wakeboard,
boy was it fun to be back at it again. The water
was cool but not so cold that you were
shivering while waiting for the boat
to swing around.
So refreshing and wonderful company.
thanks guys.
Oooo It was so fun to board with Kelly at the same time.
Something that I have never done before.
We will have to practice a routine, I think we could
be amazing.

1 comment:

*Kelly* said...

I agree, I think we could be amazing if I could only get my act together and stop face planting every time I tried to go behind you! ;) Thanks again for coming and for taking such fun and memorable pictures!! We WILL go again as soon as possilbe!