Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Realizing



So things have been pretty busy round here and I have
had trouble getting the time and motivation to blog....
but there is a tone of pictures and stories I want to share
so I will try to be better this week and make up for
these last two weeks of not posting.
(Since Im a total to-do list maker)
Things to look forward seeing on blog:
-More boating adventures
-Greek Fest
-Latest explorations in the kitchen
-Latest physical feats
-a view into a few of the clubs Im a part of
-a Masquerade and a themed photo shoot
-Random photo shoots
-Someone's carnival birthday party (with film footage)
-and some student work
stay tuned.

2 comments:

Toni S. Cook said...

Hey Hey I noticed on Facebook you completed your triathlon!!! I want to hear about it! I'm super proud of you, I've always wanted to do a triathlon but I've never been quite sure how to approach it!! Congrats! And I really want to hang out soon. Ash and I still want to host the Halloween Culture Club if thats cool? I'll email you about.

singin' in the rain said...

I'm so excited about all the pictures. You are cultivating a feeling, we all love and appreciate, Anticipation. Hooray.