(mmmm, mango lassies are good no matter where on earth you get them
and are especially good when shared with your sweetheart)
Our last night in Delhi we visited the last restaurant in our
hotel that we hadn't tried. We might had let it slip when
we made the reservations that we were celebrating our
5 year anniversary.
The ambiance was a warm mix of modern and ethnic.
We misunderstood the waiter who didnt speak
very much english and we both ended up with
a curry tasting platter each. Whoa! now that was way
too much food. Especially since my stomach was starting
to feel a little uneasy.
So unfortunately there was no way we could dive into the very cute
dessert surprise that the restaurant made for us in honor of our
special day. We were stuffed.
We boxed up the treat (with misspelled chocolate
label and all) to hopefully eat in our room later.
I couldnt believe that I was in India, or that I was with
the man of my dreams, or that I had been married
for 5 years already to that amazing man.
I am so blessed, sooo blessed.
And I am sincerely grateful.
5 years seems like a long time, yet it went by so fast.
We are at a point where we forget that our spouse hasn't
always been there in our lives and find ourselves reminiscing
over days dating back to high school even, and then remembering that
we actually haven't known each other for that long, although
it feels like we have know each other for way longer.
We love to dream together and are so excited for all the
time we have in our future to fulfill those dreams. But when we
do look back we are surprised and proud of how far
we have come and what we have been able to do together.
I love you, my sweet husband, with all my heart.
Heres to us.





1 comment:
These are incredible! Way to be adventurous and awesome. You look amazing, by the way, especially for being sick!!
Post a Comment