

I always look forward to conference weekends both April and October. I always watch conference at my parents house (as we dont have TV channels at our house) and the weekend is full of amazing family time, scrumptious food, creative projects, and the voices of incredible speakers. Every member of the family brings projects that they want to work on while watching and listening to the sessions to keep our minds alert. My sister Jenny and I brought our crocheting projects, Kate brought adorable fabric to sew into aprons, my mom brought pictures for scrap booking, and my dad spent the whole time cooking yummy treats in his exercise outfit. Between the sessions it was sweet to step back and see how we all worked hard on helping and teaching each other skills. Jenny helped me double check the calculations on a couple quilts that I have been designing, I helped my mom organize the layout of a wedding album she was finally ordering from my wedding, Jenny was also helping Kate cut the patterns for her aprons that she was working on, Mike was able to help everyone with their computer problems, and my dad taught us all how to bake bread and make pies. But above all other fun, Im the most grateful for the messages that were given and the guidance I was able to take away from the amazing men that lead our church.








1 comment:
Oh man, the cinnamon rolls and pie were so good! I love the pictures of Evie!
Post a Comment