
You know its fall...... when you can go buy amazing jackets and snuggle up in them everyday on the way to work. As many of you know.... I LOVE JACKETS!!!! Every year I can t wait till I can dress in fall and winter clothes, they are just more flattering.... more loose and then the layering. During the Summer I cant help but feel that all my body's flaws are out for all the world to see and its too hot to hide them with one of my many jackets.
I got this yellow jacket just as soon as the air showed a hint of cooling down, and just thinking about it makes me happy. It even matches a pair of yellow loafers that I have.
(Its is kinda late for the following posts but better late than never....Ive just been up to so much seasonal stuff lately, dont want to miss anything this year)
No comments:
Post a Comment