Friday, February 6, 2009

Bread Day



The annual bread day, an amazing tradition. Above picture is of me now and then of me getting help from my older sister karin back in 1988. We go my aunt Sue's house where she has bowls overflowing of dough that me make into creative shapes of greek bread loaves and cinnamon rolls. After the shaping and assembling we freeze the results so we can bake them fresh for Christmas morning.....well this year, any ol' morning will do since we had to postpone due to weather. Then we have a dinner in the pool house with all of my moms side of the family. They have been cooking Cafe Rio Salads the last few years which I love. Gotta Get the Recipe...

1 comment:

Toni S. Cook said...

That is the cutest picture:) I love big sis little sis memories and I love that tradition!! How fun! Your family is by far the most creative and talented family i know. Thank you again so much for our wonderful culture club activity last month! I think we need to get ashley and take the hubs' out for a treat sometime soon.