Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Years

We celebrated new years eve at my family's house. My mom cooked a yummy turkey dinner where we all chipped in and helped in our own ways. Mom and I had fun looking through all her collections of sparkly trinkets and decorations for ideas in designing a holiday table. This years theme....Winter Wonderland. Someday I wish that I may have such a beautiful selection of dinnerware, candle sticks, candles, and decor.    


(Total "Raising Arizona" picture)

We then waited for the midnight hour by watching Lars and the Real Girl (one of my favorite movies that I got for Christmas and that I wanted to share with all my family) we also worked on various crafts of crocheting blankets and knitting hats. (there was some taking care of sick little kids in between the activities as well, poor little Nora) at 11:50 the TV was tuned to Times Square and the ball, the crystal goblets were pulled out, and the sparking cider and pomegranate 7 up was poured. 

Then the count down ending in kisses....





Cheers!




Lil Evy got to be baby new year for 2009! 


No comments: