Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jubilee Footage


The footage from the evening had funky sound on the recording

and made our musical performance sound less awesome than it

really was in real life. So I dubbed over with the original version

of the song that we preformed but allowed the musical solos in our

performance to come on through in their moment. Thanks Kevin

for your filming skills. But ye be warned that Im not a professional

editor so this is just a quick creation made in imovie. I didnt

chose the song based on romantic meaning, its just a song that

Reece and I sing all the time in the car as it has two vocals....

and I like the beat. Didn't want everyone to be sittin' through

anything too mushy.

If you want to hear the entire original version of the song

click here.... the entire original version of our performance

is saved for only the closest of close friends and family. Those

that I know wont black mail me.

5 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Oh my gosh...that was so precious! I loved how it felt like a real music video! As always Bethany, you find a way to make life enchanting and give all those around you a little piece of happiness to take home with them as a party favor.

Jenny said...

Cool video! You'll have to let me see the un-dubbed version sometime :)

Kevin Winzeler Photography said...

bring the un-dubbed version on! :) Good job Bethany. That was an awesome party and we were happy to be a part.

http://www.kevinwinzeler.com

Angie said...

sooo fun! and so sad i missed it. thanks for putting it up!

singin' in the rain said...

Ok, I know I'm totally ridiculous, but I cried. This is so sweet. I wish we could have been there. Priceless.