Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A 20's 30th Birthday Party

30-1
I helped my friend Cassandra throw a party for her brother
Harvey's birthday. He had picked a Charlie Chaplin 20's theme.
The night was full of costume, slapstick, good food and drink, and
tons of fun.

Here is the sparkler tunnel to his giant cupcake cake
which had his nephew hiding in it waiting to pop out
and give him a surprise.
30-2

30-3

30-4
Mustaches in varying sizes and styles were provided for those
that couldn't grow their own.
30-10
30-9

30-11
Of Course Reece had no problem with the mustache.
30-8

30-12

30-13

30-15

30-14

30-16

30_19
I let Kitch barrow my brown bob wig (one of my favorites when I was
a blond) and it took awhile for everyone to figure out who she was.
She was super cute.
30-26

30-24

30_22

30-27

30-42

30-34

30_37

30-30

30-29

30-32

30-33

30-20
there were Charlie Chaplin movies playing all around.
30-21

30_39
30_40
30-51

30-53

30-48
Eric was a great bar tender serving up stylish drinks.
30-54

30-47

30-46

30-52

30-49

30-56

30_50
Then Kitch and I decided to try to imitate vintage glamour shots.
We were tired from all the festivities so we didn't try to hard.
But what we got was pretty cute.
30-58

30_59

2 comments:

klt9976 said...

You never cease to amaze me!

Karin said...

fun party! I love your curls and Kate's bob.