Wednesday, September 14, 2011

booed!

Screen Shot 2011-09-14 at 11.19.36 PM
We live in a neighborhood with a lot of young families, every once in a while
we feel a little left out cause we don't have kids. There are always groups
of kids running around and groups of parents chatting away. Ive seen these
"pass-it-on" activities go around every year but we never got included cause
we new it was mainly kids tagging other kids, but this year we got included.
I know its kinda of a small thing, but it meant a lot. It felt good to be
thought of. The owl cupcakes were adorable.
I was also excited to make my own treats and doorbell ditch them on
someone else's doorstep. I made caramel apple cupcakes and decorated
them with stripped frosting and spooky trimmings.
It was fun to feel the adrenaline rush of doorbell ditching
again..... and the excitement of hoping you are making
someone else's day special too.
booed-1

booed-2

booed-3

1 comment:

Karin said...

Love the cupcakes. Our neighborhood "boos" doorsteps every year. Its definitely a fun tradition!