Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family's Halloween

halloween-2
The Griffins held yet another fun halloween family fete.
Decorations made by the little girls.
I brought this smoking green & glowing potion for the buffet.
The bowl with the potion is sitting in another bowl filled
with water and glowsticks.
halloween_3
The griffins make the best pizzas, I love the pepper pumpkins.
halloween_6
Kitchen came as Glinda, the good witch from OZ.
halloween_10
The girls were princesses.
halloween_13
Wheres Mike?
halloween-18
Jenny was a butterfly and sam her little caterpiller.
halloween-16

halloween-17

halloween-20
After dinner we set about decorating our traditional
halloween gingerbread houses. I had to call around town
to find the kits, looks like people have caught on to how
fun they are.
halloween_9
Nora piled hers high with frosting and sprinkles.
halloween_22
Thanks Griffins and Family!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I like the glowing, smoking potion. We'll have to try that this year. We usually do dry ice, but I like the glow stick addition. I love to get ideas from your fun parties. Wish we could join you!