Im finally free from the bonds of derivatives, integrals, taylor polynomials, electron wells, orbitals, nebulas, chemical formulas and equations. I finished my finals in Calculus and Physical Science.... my lasts stinkin' GE's that I have put off taking. Calculus sure gave me a scare and worked me hard, but physical science was a breath of fresh air. I went in expecting a hard and laborious science class but got a fun and extremely fascinating experience instead. Its funny to realize that the two subjects that I love the most are art and science, I love creating as well as learning about the world around me. I guess thats why photography is such a perfect fit for me as it is a very scientific art, every time Im in the darkroom I feel like a scientist working on an experiment..... chemicals, beakers and all. Now the only thing between me and a cap and gown is an online meteorology class. Graduation is finally in sight, just four months away!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment