Saturday, May 10, 2008

A New Look

So today Reece and I went and got haircuts. As most of the female population I am constantly in search of the perfect hairstyle. I have tried short, long, blond, brown, no bangs, swoop bangs, curly, and straight. So I thought that I would try an option reminiscent of my childhood days.... ....bangs. So far I like them... but lets hope its not one of those styles that when I go to style it myself it all goes out the window. As far as Reece's cut goes..... I usually cut his hair ever since my sweet hairstylist roommate Sarah taught me how back when Reece and I we were dating. But recently I thought my skilz were diminishing in that department so I made Reece get a professional cut so I could be reminded of how to do it right. But after all was said and done we both agreed that we like how I cut it better. It boosted my spirits to see that I could style my sweeties hair better than a pro.(secretly I want to know how to cut a mini faux-hawk on him, I think he would look so hansome.....maybe someday....shhhh dont tell.)



2 comments:

Kelli Ward said...

your new haircut looks great. ive wanted to do the fringe bangs but havnt had the courage on account of my square face. im jealous.

Barb said...

You are darling (both of you!)