Reece and I just got mountain bikes and we are so excited. We got a couple of trail books and set a goal to go on one big ride a week and eventually check off all the trails listed. Our first ride was 30 miles round trip from the SLC airport to Saltair. Kitch came along and left us in her dust, guess those cycling classes at 24 hour fitness really do work. Ill have to start taking some cycling classes of my own so I can keep up with you girl. The trail was very flat, paved, and deserty, yet fun. We had great weather sunny and cool. We had some fun shooting pics on the salt flats that surround Saltair.




We passed this old trolly, I made everyone pull off for a photo op. It was just too amazing.


The next day I went on another 30 miler with my dad and Kitch. (Kitch = my baby sis Kate).


The next day I went on another 30 miler with my dad and Kitch. (Kitch = my baby sis Kate).
Reece was in too much pain from the sun burns he got from the ride the day before, so Ill have to take him back to bike this trail cause it was a blast.
The trail started at Utah Lake State Park and followed the provo river all the way up to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon a couple miles past Bridal Vail Falls. The experience was completely different from the ride the day before. The trail was always surrounded by lush vegetation and the river was a constant water element that provided a consistent cool breeze. The path was fun in how it wound across bridges and through multiple tunnels. Here are some pics of us at Bridal Vail Falls. Kitch with the Master (dad) he is totally pro and deserves La Yellow Jersey. Then Kitch and I.




1 comment:
i love these pics! looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment