
Reece and I have been married three years on May 25, and what a joy it all has been. I am truly so blessed to have Reece in my life he is the most incredible man. Among being amazingly talented, totally fun, friendly, ambitious, hard working, and enthusiastic, Reece has been incredibly loving and supportive of me ever since I have known him. He is what every photographer (or any girl for that matter) would dream of as the perfect companion, he is so selfless and helps me chase after any passion. I cant forget all those times he sat in the pitch dark with me all those hours that I had to develop film (cause after a couple hours the dark does get a little creepy and we all know how creeped out I can get in the dark..... kind of ironic isn't it since Im a photographer and even have a specified "dark room"). How he would bring me lunch just to see me since I was spending 11-14 hours a day in the lab for alternative processes, how he would always be so willing to be a model for me or assist me on any shoot. And now he is a fellow photographer and my total tech support. He even got me a new 40D with a 70-200 zoom lens for my anniversary present this year and was so excited to give it to me. But not just with photography Reece has supported my big dreams in everything from extreme home makeovers to extreme makeovers (just the dying and cutting of my hair, no surgical nips and tucks!) Ohhh and let us not forget the obvious.... he is sooo unbelievably handsome. Totally dreamy. I love you piecers.
We went to the melting pot for our anniversary dinner and low and behold the gold doors at the boston building were right across the street, oh the memories of shooting our engagements in front of that glimmering portal. So we trotted over and tried a recreation of our favorite shot from that romantic photo session. We tried our best but taking it ourselves was a little harder than having our photographer Michael shoot us.... even when he was using a handheld 4x5 graphflix with type 55 polaroid film. But the picture is still sweeeet even if its not a total replica.
3 comments:
congrats on three years! you two are so dang cute together... i loved reading your post and the pictures say everything about your love for one another.
awwww... i love you guys! makes me think of the good old days at king henry! and WOW camera/lens! those are sooo nice! can't wait to see what you do with them! he sure loves you!
You guys are so awesome! What a cool re-creation! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment