
My three sisters and I took my mom out to afternoon tea for her birthday. We went to the Beehive Tea Room downtown, and what a gem! The little shop is decorated from top to bottom in vintage decor making it possibly the cutest little nook in town. (The bookcase next to my mom has given me a new desire to organize all my books at home by color, anyone have extra red or green books?) The blessed thing about having a family full of girls is that I can always have the perfect Girls-night-out. We had a blast sipping our tea (actually the best hot chocolate ever, note to self: shaved dark chocolate is a hot-chocolate-topping must, along with a Mt. Everest of whipped cream) and nibbling on dainty little cucumber sandwiches. It was a scene sprinkled with the perfect amount of Jane Austin flare. We all walked away with a craving for "The Importance Of Being Ernest".





2 comments:
SO FUN! And way cute. I love gno's with the sisters!
you look GORGEOUS and this place looks amazing, Ive never heard of it before. Also I want to watch The Sound of Music after looking at your hiking pictures!!! So beautiful
Post a Comment