Tuesday, June 17, 2008

M.A.S.H

Do you (especially if you are a girl) remember playing M.A.S.H as a kid? Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House. It was probably what got me through junior high.... My friends and I would get pretty creative not only did we have the "who would you marry" category we had... color of wedding dress, honeymoon location, husbands occupation, pets, famous best friend, location of beach house, ect. I remember the excitement while waiting for your friend to count out the results, I probably even have a couple saved somewhere because I was so proud of the results, but most of the time I seemed to always get the duds in each category.........where do you live: shack down by the river. Who do you marry: Mr. Shores (after divorcing his existing wife of corse). Color of wedding dress: puke green. Family Pet: rat with no hair. How many kids: 18. Job: pooper scooper. My future always seemed pretty bleak. But luckly in real life things are turning out pretty darn good. Here are some that I did online....not so bad.....of course I put reece on every line in the "Crush" category, that way I cant loose. Check out the results..... try doing your own.


2 comments:

klt9976 said...

HAHAHA!! Mr. Shores.....who pulled his pants up every time he sat down! Thanks for the link. It will provide much fun during the boring hours at work.

Anonymous said...

ha! that is awesome! i totally remember mash! brings back so many fun memories! i always got the shack too! and a janitor for my job description!