Friday, February 6, 2009

Skiing with the cousins...

Thanks to the planning of my cousin Chris we were able to have a cousins ski day. A first for me. It was so so fun. The conditions were perfect as it had snowed the night before leaving a blanket of fluffy powder, and then it was sunny and not to cold a majority of the day. Only on our last few runs it  8 degrees! Some of us were on boards and some where on skis. We went to Solitude where I was fascinated with the ticketing system. Just put your little card/pass in your pocket and then when you go through the gates to get on a lift a scanner scans through your pocket and opens the gate. Yeah I might be simple because I found this cool but so what. Taylor was our leader, taking us on some pretty challenging slopes. They made me really want to bring back my skiing skills.

Taylor's Jump.
Chris's Jump.....totally a back flip....um.....yeah......

Thanks for an awesome day. Lets make it a tradition. 

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

You made these pictures look so good. Will you give me a photoshop lesson?