Thursday, July 15, 2010

make sure to...

Hey folks, make sure to enlarge your browser window so you can see the entire length of the images below. I have spent the last few days figuring out how to post larger images. (I was getting sick of how dinky my images looked posted so small, yet bloggers largest size option) Thanks Kristen for your pointers. Although frustrating, diving into the html code and altering a few settings was worth it to see the images on this blog displayed bigger. I have decided its time to push myself further in photography and editing so I and have started researching, watching tutorials, and practicing. Hopefully you will start seeing a difference in my images soon.

enjoy.

1 comment:

Rie Teemant said...

HTML is definitely a skill worth having! I'm excited to see the larger images! You'll have to tell me the codes to do that sometime!