Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lecture Notes

At the end of the semester I noticed how one of my students was taking notes.
He is an illustration major, I couldnt believe that he could "draw" his notes in just
one class period. He was shy and I had to plead with him to let me take pictures of his
notebook. He really is so talented. I also loved how he drew me giving the lecture.

First portrait lighting demo, then landscape photography lecture.
class_notes1

Mounting and Matting demonstration
class_notes3

And then he got bored during the high key/Low key Zones lecture and drew me as a vampire. I love it.
class_notes2

1 comment:

Toni S. Cook said...

I would LOVE to have you as a teacher! I bet you would keep the class exciting and unexpected (and I'm sure you have great treats haha). I just clicked over to your blog for the first time in a long time...too long. And I just wanted to say I love you! I am constantly impressed by you and your talents and your lovely family. Wish more of your creativity would've rubbed off on me during our freshman year :) All my love to you and Reece. Admiring your beautiful art--photographs, party decorations, etc.,--always adds a highlight to my day!