(I didnt have time to style the cake that much for
these shots I was lucky enough to mostly finish the
cake and deliver it on time)
So I experimented with fondant a bit more when I made a mini
two layered cake for my friend Eliza's birthday. She said her favorite
colors were yellow and green so this is what I came up with.
The bottom was two 6" round layers of chocolate cake with raspberry
jam in between and the top was two 4" round layers of vanilla also
filled with raspberry filling. It was an adventure figuring out how to roll out
the white fondant for total coverage. The birds I did by doing the technique
I used for the cameo cupcakes I did for this event....



1 comment:
And the cake was amazing! thank you again even though its been a year I still am grateful for the thought and time that was put into it! You are a truly talented lady!
Post a Comment