We finally made it out to the fair this year! I have been wanting
to go for years, I havent been since I was a little girl when
my older sister won a prize for a watercolor painting she
entered there. I loved it!
I held a lemur!
Kitch and I had to go see all the animals and pet them.
Reece and Nick just followed and talked politics.
While in the pigeon house we noticed that there was an unusually big
crowd for how late it was in the evening. We looked further and were
delighted to see the prophet of our church viewing the pigeons and telling
stories. He had raised pigeons when he was young and had a special
interest in them. We are so fortunate to run into such an amazing
man, he is so kind and you could feel the love he has for everyone
he talks to.
These special breeds of bunnies were amazing.
the rides were a bit scary, especially since I knew they were
only there temporarily. I tried that spinning ride where you
are smashed against the wall and are able to slide up and down
the wall because you are spinning so fast. I was giggling
through the whole thing but I knew my body could only handle
going on it once.
we had hot dogs and funnel cakes for dinner
this is the only ride I remember going on when I was young,
so we had to do it again. It was just as fun as I remembered.
I tried my first candied apple, sooo good. And of course
Kate was able to get her carmel apple for free by charming
some vender.
Yay! what a fun day.



































1 comment:
What cool night shots. I love all the colorful lights. You got a great picture of Pres. Monson. He is such an amazing man. I read his biography and it made me want to be a better person. How fun that you got to see him.
Post a Comment