
I did it! I finally graduated from BYU with a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Photography. It has been a hard and rewarding ride.
I walked in both the commencement and convocation exercises, I worked hard as a student and wanted to live up my celebration. For the university commencement we walked the famous walk across the bridge and into the Marriot center.


Elder Richard G. Scott was the speaker. After receiving the honorary degree that was granted to him during the program, Elder Scott spoke on how to find success in life. He had a power point presentation of his points:
-Use correct principles
-Exercise Faith
-Work & Pray
-Be Disciplined
-Radiate a positive attitude
-Establish a home and family
-Trust in the Lord
-Be honest and Loyal
-Follow proper traditions
-Smile
-Don't Complain
-Serve others
-Express gratitude
I was grateful for the advice from such an amazing man.
Then I walked and got my diploma in the the Visual Arts Convocation. It was great to have family there supporting me.








5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you and proud of you! Love ya!
Congratulations! What a huge achievement!
congratulations beth-honey! tom and i would love to see you two sometime...and hear all about your trip (the pictures lead me to believe it was simply amazing).
congrats girl! we are so happy for you!
Congratulations Bethany. We're so glad for you guys!
Post a Comment