Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More cars...

As if we didnt get enough of cars, after driving 5 exotic cars in the morning Reece and I went to a classic car show that afternoon at Thanksgiving Point. It was way fun, we got large glasses of homemade lemonade, with the yummy crunch ice that comes in mini balls, and we sipped with pleasure as we wandered through the hundreds of cars. Just like old photographs, I absolutely love looking at old cars....pretty sure I like them more than modern cars. It has always been a strange and longshot dream of mine to own at least one classic car. I would love photographing it, driving it, and photographing it while driving it. ha! When I told Reece this I promised that I could pay for it by charging to drive grooms and brides away from weddings. Although he thought that was a cool idea for  getting some cash on the side, Reece didnt need any convincing. He was surprised to have a wife like cars that much and was in total support. So maybe (probably many many years from now) you will see us driving a vintage classy car around town. My favorite pick as of right now would be a Belair.
 



I assigned Reece the assignment to pick a car that reminds him of me. I gave him no hints and this is the one he chose. I love it.... feminine but not too girly, very classy and fast. What a great corvette. I love the scenes in old movies where the girls are driving convertibles, wearing a scarf over their hair and large sunglasses (and the moving scenery is totally fake). This car would look perfect in one of those scenes. This probably ties with the belair on my dream list.

No comments: