
Reece, Kate, and I (the tri-pod) went up for our first day of boarding of the season back in the first days of December. We like to start out at Brighton which has quite easy runs so we can break in our gear and muscles and to give us some confidence. I got Reece and I these sweet fur-lined lumberjack hats from Cabelas down the street. They now have our votes for the best boarding hats ever. Totally warm. The conditions were extremely snowy and cold but it might as well have been bright and sunny cause we totally had a blast.




Reece getting more air than me.
I took some video but Im waiting for ilife '09 and all the new editing improvements in imovie to make the video rock....so stay tuned. Also posts should be picking right back up as now reece has reorganized all our photo storage for the new year and now all our photos are back online for me to use.






No comments:
Post a Comment