Monday, January 5, 2009

December Posts

This is one of the many posts that will document our festivities over this last month. While taking a break from everything else I also took a break from blogging ...but now it is time to catch up.

At the first of the month were finally able to tend the little Boys after being called off for a few weeks. (guess not very many people having babies this time of year so the boys' mom didnt have to work) It was so good to hear their little voices and to play with them. We took them to see the lights at thanksgiving point where after we got to pet a couple of reindeer. The next day we woke up to a load of freshly fallen snow so we had to get out and build a snow-person. 

(as a photographer you would think that I would carry around a camera everywhere I go but sometimes I forget....thats where my hubby's iphone comes in real handy.... when Im dying to document an event but feeling pretty naked without my gear. Thats how these memories where captured...a little blurry but captured nonetheless) 

No comments: