Tuesday, June 16, 2009

California Adventure(s)

We put our park hoppers pass into use one day and explored
California Adventure. This was the first time that I got to
take my time in this particular park, times before were
rushed in and out ventures just to ride a friends top three
rides....tower of terror, california screamin', and soaring
over california. This time while hitting those same rides we
got to ride many more and enjoy the themed avenues and
store fronts. Never knew how much I loved art deco and
20's architecture. Riding Monsters Inc for the first time was
completely enjoyable, so adorable. All the waiting in
line for the new Toy Story ride was worth it, Disney
raised the bar on this ride wow, totally fun....it tapped
into the competitive side of my personality. Also
along that competitive nature, the tripod spent a
couple hours playing the games on the boardwalk.
The old fashioned carnival atmosphere has always
charmed me. Yay, for us actually winning a couple
games. Among the spoils, the large puffy duck in the
sailor's outfit was my proudest moment. I coveted
that prize. After doing the whole shabang and getting
henna tattoos we all joined up for a character
dinner where we celebrated a couple birthdays in the
family. Daffy was hilarious and Im glad that the only
princess that I got to see was one of my favorites.






















1 comment:

Catherine said...

I am impressed with that graceful leap! Nice!