Thursday, June 11, 2009

Disney'scanned'

Have been home from the family trip
to Disneyland and Santa Barbara
for awhile now, but been sifting through
the thousands of pictures that were taken
trying to choose the ones that capture the
fun we all had the best,
stay tuned for a couple very
extensive posts that are in the making
{Loved how the polaroids captured the
nostalgic feelings I had while doing all the same
things I did when I was just a wee one...
Im a very sentimental and nostalic gal
if you havent noticed already}



2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

Those pictures are so flippin cute! I love that you have a miney mouse look about you! I can't wait for the rest of the pictures!

Jenny said...

Oh man, Mickey Mouse Pancakes are the best! I have a really cute picture of you as a little kid with your pancake.