It looks like an awesome trip! Disneyland is very close to my heart. It is a fun place to make memories. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Your teacup motion blur pictures turned out really well. I love the Tiki Room and sub pictures too. Now I am going to have the Tiki Room song stuck in my head (not that that's a bad thing).
Your photos made me miss my favorite place! Looks like so much fun, And especially to go with your family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It looks like an awesome trip! Disneyland is very close to my heart. It is a fun place to make memories. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Your teacup motion blur pictures turned out really well. I love the Tiki Room and sub pictures too. Now I am going to have the Tiki Room song stuck in my head (not that that's a bad thing).
Your photos made me miss my favorite place! Looks like so much fun, And especially to go with your family.
Post a Comment