Tuesday, July 13, 2010

R's Photographic Calling

test
Reece has found his photographic calling, panoramic landscapes. To fulfill the assignment
of using the panoramic auto-stitching too,l R took a spontaneous trip down to Moab by himself (I was in Disneyland), and shot landscapes. Im completely floored by the images he
came home with. He truly has an eye for landscapes, how to compose them & when to shoot them (he even has an eye for clouds, which is one of my favorite things in photographs). He shoots 6-8 vertical images (each one in RAW, with an f/22, at 100 ISO) and then stitches them together while editing in lightroom before he exports them, so the image quality is outstanding. I had to export these at a lower resolution for the web but even if you click on these to enlarge them you can still see all the fine details all throughout the image. I have always struggled with landscapes and I love that my sweetheart has a photographic strength where I am weak (which is the story with so many things in our relationship besides in photography). Beautiful work Babe, we are definitely hanging some of these in our house.

reece32

reece31

reece33

reece34

reece35

reece37

reece39

reece49

reece41

reece45

reece47

reece48

reece42

Reece said that he knew he was truly my husband when, even when I wasn't there, he still
spotted wildlife everywhere he went.

reece38

reece44

reece52


2 comments:

Barb said...

These are gorgeous, Reese! You guys are so darling- I love that you share this passion for photography. Isn't life so much better when you have someone to share the good stuff with?

Rie Teemant said...

WOW! Breathtaking!!!