Once everything got back to normal I threw an Eclipse Movie
Premiere Party so I could see all my cute girlfriends and catch up
with them. The movie was coming out and I had missed the
movie party they had thrown last year because I was here....
So I volunteered to host this years, shin dig.
Im not really a die hard fan of the twilight series
but I am a big fan of themed parties (if you haven't noticed yet)
I did my best to do the party my style and not make it too cheesy.
P.S. If you are not a fan of the Twilight series I don't really want
to hear about it. You can just not read this post or not comment.
easy enough.
drink bar.
cause we all know that good vampires
are "vegetarians" (animal blood instead of human)
vampire or werewolf cupcakes.
I tried to include all of the objects on the book covers up till
Eclipse.
We also did vampire makeovers and a photoshoot.
Inspired by the photographer I interned for in NY
Sarah Silver and the shoot she did on America's Next Top Model.
(but a little less bloody)
Thanks Angie and Laura for having such amazing make-up skills
and for sharing your talent with us all.
Then it was time to get in our seats at the movie
(a few of our sweet (and very macho) husbands (included, was
my amazing man) went early to the movie theater to save our
group some seats) Ladies waiting in line wanted to take pictures
with our guys, they couldn't believe that this supportive
of men existed. haha. Everybody grabbed a gift bag
on their way out.
black and red candies, vampire and werewolf themed treats. and a CD,
I was a big fan of the mixed tape gift when I was young, I guess I have just
graduated to CD's.
We still had quite a bit of time to kill before the movie started so
Kitch and I entertained ourselves with one of our favorite activities,
silly pictures.
Then Kitch started yelling out themes and
we did the first face that came to mind. I took this series
from her blog. I giggle whenever I see them. I guess we
pretty much are all werewolf fans.
curious what was on the CD?
(actually I don't remember exactly but something
like this)
Total Eclipse of The Heart- Bonnie Tyler
Animal- Neon Trees
Cold As Ice- Foreigner
Bella- Jacks Waterfall
Falling Away with you- Muse
Apocalypse please- Muse
Hungry Like the Wolf- Duran Duran
She Wolf- Shakira
Giving up the Gun- Vampire Weekend
Twilight- Future of Forestry
Mr. Brightside- the killers
Beautiful- Smashing pumpkins
What part of Forever- Cee Lo Green
Eclipse of the Heart Remix- Diva DJs vs Nicki French


























1 comment:
Nice Bethany! I'm not a fan of the series and haven't seen the movie, but you sure can throw a party! (By the way... I need some ideas on cute cupcakes with a Noah's Ark theme!)
Post a Comment