N.O, L.A May 2011
Just to let you know, I have been playing catch up with
all the pics from our 2010 India, Cambodia, Bali, Hong Kong trip
which really was slow going and got me super behind. But
I plan on continuing to post the rest of my 2010 activities in
chronological order, before I get into my 2011 events.
I eventually want to (using blurb) publish all my posts into
a book. (most likely, into a series of books)
Im intending on these books being my main form
of journaling during this time in my life. I hope to get all caught up
and into posting current events by September, where then
the husband and I will temporarily move to
Geneva.
I will then starting organizing the blog books during the time Im
hanging out in our rented swiss apartment
while Reece is at work fulfilling his Internship.
Weekend breaks will be taken to explore the
neighboring areas and countries. I hope to still be
posting current events during these times and to share
where we go.
Im excited to get caught up and then to venture out
again.
Till then, enjoy 2010- summer 2011 with me. It was all super fun
the first time around so I know its going to be amazing living it
all again through the following posts.




1 comment:
What the what? Geneva? How fun! I want to hear more about that!
Post a Comment