Thursday, June 2, 2011

Beirut Twilight Concert

beirut-1

SLC put on a wonderful Twilight Concert series during
the summer where every few weeks a free concert was held
at Pioneer Park. They got some pretty big name bands to
participate. With the summer being so busy I only
could make it out for one concert, and I chose the night
where one of the most unique and one of my favorite
bands was playing, Beirut.
I love their beats and charming folk/traditional sound.
We went extra early and brought Gandolfo's sandwiches
for a picnic dinner and a chocolate babka for
dessert. Yum! We brought a blanket where we rested
and did some people watching from while waiting for the music.
It was a fun night to spend with each other.

beirut-2
I couldn't help but notice all the SLRs that were out and about,
I love seeing people enjoy photography.
beirut_cameras

beirut-9

bierut_10
Here is the video I took at our concert, I was having to stand on
my tip toes cause Im so short so Im sorry for the shaky moments.

here are some other videos of their music.





No comments: