Sunday, June 12, 2011

Annual Family pictures

family-3
I got to photograph the family picture again this year,
Reece and I have honed this process down to a science.
Location and clothes picked out weeks before. check.
Movie on laptop and colorless treats for the kids. check.
Remote shutter release. check.
Things went quite smoothly with only one melt down.
behind the scenes and bloopers (best part) still to come.
I have a very fun and beautiful family.

family-4

family-8

family-22

family-44

family_25
My sisters and I.
family-42

family-43

family_27

family_29

family-31

family-28

family_34

family_37

family_9

family_38

family_13

family_16

family_18

family_20

family_49

family-50

family-45

family-46

family-48

2 comments:

NessaAnn said...

I LOVE THEM, Bethany! Wow, you do have it down to a science. Michael, for some reason or other, loves taking photos of other families but we have almost literally no photos of us or our own family... sometimes I can get his dad or brother to take a photo of us but it isn't the same as someone who really knows the craft. You make your family glow. I especially love the one of you two at the bottom. I can tell someone loves you :) We sure miss you both. Keep up the awesome work, Bethany! V

Karin said...

I loved seeing all the "out take" pictures. I laughed so hard. Family Photos are quite an event every year. You do such an incredible job and they always turn out so amazingly well. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it and for your incredible amount of PATIENCE. I am so grateful to have portraits of my family and kids that capture their personalities. You're the best!