Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Celebrating My Man

rbday-5
(Picture taken by my amazing Reece)

There couldn't be a better day to post about for this blogs
300th post than my amazing man's birthday celebration.
see a couple past celebrations here, & here,
In years past I have thrown Reece large themed "surprise"
parties, but this year he asked for something small and chill.
So we spent two whole days together, just the two of us relaxing
and having fun. First day we slept in, went to dinner, and
then saw two movies back to back. We saw this beautiful rainbow
on our way to the theater, it had been storming on and off and
we got to see all the beautiful sides of storms.
Screen shot 2011-06-14 at 12.59.08 PM
The next day I took him up to Ogden where we had lunch,
watched an indoor surfing competition, and then went
indoor skydiving.
rbday-1

rbday-3

rbday-2
it was harder than you would think and pretty tiring too.
But what a rush, we had so much fun.
rbday-4
Then we came home, ate dinner, went to yet another movie,
and on the way home photographed a beautiful lightening
storm. Happy birthday handsome! I love you so much,
hope you enjoyed your special day(s). I know I had a blast,
being with you was the best part!
rbday-8

rbday-7

rbday-9

rbday-6

No comments: