Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Time out" in AZ

az-3
My older sister Karin invited me to come down to AZ and
attend the "Time Out For Woman" conference with her.
I took Reece with me so he could help Ricky with the boys
while Kare and I spent two days and a night in Phoenix
being uplifted and instructed by wonderful speakers.
It was such a great bonding time with my sister. I look
up to her in so many ways and love her deeply. Im so
grateful for this opportunity to make memories and to
to develop an even closer relationship.
Screen shot 2011-07-26 at 1.08.52 PM\
After the conference we all went out for some fun to
a local farm for some fall time/october fair activities.
az-1
There was an amazing pumpkin patch.
as_2

az_5

az_7

az-11

az_12

az_14

az-16

az-20

az-17

az-22

az_24

az_27

az_28

az-28

az_31

az_33
This was the most wonderfully creepy carousel. I loved it.
az_36

az_37

Then on the way home Reece and I decided to stop by
the Grand Canyon and continue our UT natural
monument tour. It was cloudy and cold but still
majestic.

az-38

az_grand_pano

az-47

az-40


1 comment:

Karin said...

We had so much fun with you guys. We LOVE it when you come to visit.