My 2008 fall semester of teaching photo 1 at UVU has now drawn to a close. Im going to miss my two classes full of so many lovelies. The students were truly amazing I had so much fun. I just hope they had as much as I did. Teaching has been definitely the best fit for me....what a dream.... to be teaching everyday the thing Im the most passionate about. It was so satisfying to see every student progress and develop photography as a talent....even from having no experience at all. Im so proud of all their work, their final portfolios were really quite impressive. Here are some of my favorite photographs from some of my students' portfolios....they all gave me permission to post these lovely photographs. Thanks guys/gals for such a great semester!
Andrew Graham
Total Michael Kenna in the making. I love how he noticed clouds. He got his first medium format camera halfway through the semester and was doing amazingly at exploring around in photography.



Steven Kroff
His wife had a baby while the students where supposed to be working on their final portfolios. I was so completely impressed with the variety of images he captured while spending quality time with his wife and new son.




Jordan Eatough
I was blown away at how his imagery changed to such beautiful and elegant subject matter. All his photos in his final portfolio were so composed and technically stunning.


Amanda Barney
She always found and captured such beautiful lighting. I always loved seeing her attention to detail. Her prints were always so clean and printed so well.


1 comment:
Wow, those are really wonderful! It looks like they are learning a lot in your class.
Post a Comment