Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Days In


{Still working through all the pictures from the trip}
Here are some of the good times we had while lounging
around the house. I love how my family can have such a
good time together.










We had an hilarious game of apples to apples where my
dad slept the whole time but won anyway. Loved it. Then
I was introduced to the game "Ticket to Ride" and I have
been addicted ever since. If anyone ever has an itching to
play give me a call. love love love it. Thanks to Reece's
parents for having the foresight to get us the European
version last Christmas. It has gotten a ton of use.

S'mores! I so want a fireplace in my backyard. But I will
enjoy my fire pit in the meantime, its still pretty fun.






3 comments:

klt9976 said...

Ok....sooooo jealous! How much fun did you guys have and what a cool place!

The Kitch said...

I love this post! it shows that our family is totally AWESOME!!! haha jk jk but seriously. I so miss all living together in the ultimate dream house and playing games and eating good food and enjoying a pool that we don't have to clean and stuff. as well as having adorable pet chickens. lets go back

The Kitch said...

PS i love the picture of will peeking under the apples to apples card. that is awesome haha maybe he will be like ben and cheat his way through the game but be so adorable doing it that you can't complain