
{Alohamora being the only spell that I can remember go here and look
for your favorite}
Blood Prince we had ourselves an official Hogwarts
celebration feast and one hilarious HP photo booth jubilee.
I love getting into themes, throwing parties, and being
totally excited for a movie....so this magical evening was just
my thing. Our feast was complete with butter beer, pumpkin
juice, lemon garlic and thyme chicken drumsticks, sweet
potato swirled with regular white mashed potatoes, black
berry demi glaze, homemade butter flake rolls, and
butternut squash and cinnamon soup. All toped off with
miniature pies al a mode.
to be used for those opportune moments}
For the photo booth pics I had knitted 2
griffindor scarves to go along with the 1
sorting hat, 2 school girl jackets, 4 pairs
of HP glasses, 1 flying broomstick, 1 creepy
dementor, 1 very real and hyper witch's cat,
3 gilded spell books, and lots of butter beer
in pewter steins to get a little tipsy off of.
{Clarification: butter beer = bottle of
cream soda with a cork in it}
Thanks to you all that got into the
party and made it so fun. And ooooo,
I LOVED the movie.










2 comments:
You never cease to AMAZE me. Honestly you are my role model
Looks like a fun time! I love themed partys! You did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment