Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Helpers {2}

Thank you also to a my sweet husband who has
allowed photography to be such a large
part of our life together. Thank you for
helping find all the right gear, for packing up
and carting all that gear around the world,
for being my translator on our travels,
for taking up photography to be with me,
for helping shoot all those weddings,
for assisting me on so many shoots,
for making all my subjects laugh and
feel comfortable while I was busy figuring out
exposure, for setting up the huge database of
external storage to store and organize all
my images, for making me feel like nothing
is impossible.....thank you, and I love you.
{Us shooting our first wedding, and me on a train
in Japan with all our gear}
{Reece has become such an amazing photographer,
he also has helped so much by relieving me of the
stress of documenting all the places we go perfectly,
so many times Im down trodden because I couldn't
capture something the way I wanted to,
and then Reece shows me the images he got....
and I can relax....my husband can capture beauty..
and it makes me happy}


thanks also to my lil sis for all her help with the
lavender shoot, as well as endlessly playing
the model for me. Oh all those times I would dress you up
and pose you, you are so patient. Im so glad that you
also have taken up photography as well
I always knew you would be a
natural. check out her images here....

No comments: