Monday, July 6, 2009

Dirty Laundry


Since our washing machines have been out of
commission because of the aforementioned
house project our laundry piled up to
overflowing status. Once it had come
to the point where more of our clothes
were in the hamper than in our
closets it was time to find an alternative.
We drove to a laundromat where we had
a picnic, read, had fun with the camera,
and cleaned our threads at the same time.
Yes! I finally get to enjoy smelling that
clean fresh smell when I put my clothes on
in the morning. Or cuddling in fresh sheets
and pajamas at night. mmmmmmmm.






4 comments:

*Kelly* said...

I am in love with these new pictures!!! You are adorable in them Bethany, truly! (I love that your reading our book club book in one of them as well, you just got extra brownie points there!) I sometimes wish I could follow you around to see all the fun things you do and all the great photo shoots you come up with, I bet I would be 'twitterpated!'

kristen said...

your bandana is the perfect "laundry day accessory!" love your creative pics beth!

Lisa Jane said...

love this shoot! looking at these makes me wish our washing machine broke down hahaha!

Lindsey said...

you look amazing. I'm loving the red lips!