We continued our fun times while my sister and her family were
still in town. We always have so many fun activities lined up for when
they visit, its like being on a vacation.
We hiked a beautiful hike up Mt. Aire. Many of the brightly
colored spring wild flowers were already gone but there was
an abundance of white flowers mixed in with the lush vegetation.
up at the top, a cute and a silly pic.
The hike was very beautiful. But I have to say I still
dont thoroughly enjoy uphill hikes.
We also attended the pirate activity in the gardens of
Thanksgiving Point. At the entrance there was a station
where you could make pirate hats, I made mine, Reece's,
and Kates.
It was a little rainy and cold so a few of us came bundled up
in cozy blankets.
On Kitch's hat I referenced one of our favorite movies, Muppet
Treasure Island, I gave her the Black Spot and named her
Jimmy jim jim jim jim. I dont know what my dad is wearing
maybe his hat got wet?
Another evening we went to see Toy Story 3
and then go to the Soda Fountain at Thanksgiving Point
for milkshakes and ice cream.
sisters.
We always have so much fun! I have an amazing family.





































3 comments:
up hill hikes ...? opposed to ... downhill hikes? haha jk jk your pics are always so pretty!!!!!!!!!!! your such a pro i envy your skills. but im sure you know that hahaha
I like those hikes that you hike into somewhere.... there can be hills but not gigantic gains in elevation. But... I do have to say.... I do rock at the downhill parts in these elevation hikes....I can race the best of them back to the bottom.
We sure have a lot fun when we come to visit. Thanks for hanging out with us and making such great memories!
Post a Comment