Reece and I got to spend all of Christmas eve together, just us two.
It was relaxing and fun.
First we went skiing. We got dressed up to spread holiday cheer.
The weather was perfect, and the freshly fallen snow was magical.
Then I decorated cupcakes that I made the night before with candy, holly leaves
and sprickle snow. I dressed Reece up in our Santa costume and I dressed up as
Mrs. Clause, and then we visited my little sister at work to try to make having to
work on christmas eve not so bad.
Santa and I needed to do some last minute shopping so we stuck around
to browse. Little kids kept staring and inching towards us. A couple of the
kids handed Reece toys they had picked off the shelves and asked if he could
bring them the toys later that night after they went to bed. We tried hard to
keep from laughing. Reece would look at the parents, if they nodded he promised
to deliver, if they just looked nervous he said he will just look into it.
Then we watched Home Alone and put together a gift we dropped off on
a friends doorstep. Then came home and ate a christmas pie dinner (pizza then
pumpkin) while watching Home Alone 2.
















2 comments:
What a fun day. I love your Christmasy pizza and whipped cream tree on your pie. Rees makes a great Santa:)
Mrs. clause never looked so good! haha how fun
Post a Comment