Various pics of the few christmas tratitions I enjoyed this year
captured by the hipstamatic app on my iPhone:
-Vivaldi Candlelight Concert
-Christmas lights
-Bread day at my Aunt's
-My silly nephew making fun of girls
-oooing at the train engine my uncle is making
-book club gift exchange, themed my favorite things.
I wrapped mine as a brown paper package all tied
up with strings with sketches of raindrops on roses,
whiskers on kittens, and warm woolen mittens.
included was:
SUPERSTAY LIPSTICK -
Keeps lips looking hot...
no matter how long the meal
or how many kisses you steal. :)
MOONLIGHT SONATA -The only piece that gives me peace.
MUSTARD COLORED GLOVES -as a color to wear or a condiment to share,
its always a sign of great taste!
PINE SCENTED CANDLE -cause it makes me all "scentimental"
MUSIC (CD) -beats to dance to, lyrics to sing to
I love so many, but here are just a few.
DIET DR PEPPER -you would be surprised @ how many cans I can drink
in how long it takes you to just blink.
-Sugar plum fairy spiced herbal tea while
reading Jan Brett christmas stories.






1 comment:
You'll have to show me how to make my phone pictures look cool like that. I love the pics of Ben. I won't tell him you posted them. He might never forgive you!
Post a Comment