I was asked to help decorate for the valentines book club meeting.
Cassandra had dreamed of a scene with silver and red, so this is what I
came up with.
We decided to have a tea party too, since the book we were discussing
was Pride and Prejudice. I brought all my favorite teas and teapots.
I also brought these almond raspberry scones that I made cherry
toppers for.
Kelly made these cute favors, with conversation hearts and
chocolates. We always have the yummiest food to munch on
during our discussions.

Angie moderated.
We were all asked to dress up frilly and fancy if we could.

I love being in our book club its so fun and interesting, and Ive found some
delightful relationships while attending.












1 comment:
What a lovely evening! I love Pride and Prejudice. I bet that was a fun book to discuss. I love your decorations as always!
Post a Comment