Friday, May 25, 2012

February Culture

For February Culture Club we met to have a dinner, game, and craft all
centered around the color RED.
We ate red velvet cupcakes, black forest trifle, red and white striped lobster ravioli,
cherry tomato and mozzarella pearl salad, red fruit salad, and berry sodas. 
I put together a fill-in-the-blank quiz of quotes from classic
romantic movies. The winner won a package of RED goodies.


Then we started crafting, making felt ruffle wreaths.
 We have wanted to do this craft for a few years now but
every year around this time every craft supply store sells out 
of heart shaped foam wreaths. But this year I ordered ahead.
I also taught how to tie multiple loop wired bows, and ribbon roses.


 Everyones' wreaths turned out fabulous.






1 comment:

Karin said...

Those wreathes are adorable! You'll have to show me how you made them. I love the felt rose wreathe you made me when you came to visit.