Reece and his friend Nick decided to try something new and join an
olympic weight lifting team. Whenever they would talk about doing their
Olympic Weight Lifting, us wives abbreviated the topic to... them working
on their "OWL'S".
They really enjoyed the workouts, and they practiced up for the state
weight lifting championship. A few of us went to watch and support
them during the championship. I made t-shirts for Libby and I to wear
to support our husbands. We didn't get any pictures of us in the shirts
but these are the designs that I put on them.
Nick would always do a cheesy smile right before he lifted.
So glad I captured it. ;)
Nick won second place in his weight class. Reece did an awesome job but didn't place in
his weight division. And their new friend JJ, the amazing frenchman that owns Gourmadis
bakery in SLC, won first in his weight class.
Im so proud of Reece! he tried something new and did amazing.









1 comment:
My boys saw these pics and said "Reece is amazing!!!"
Post a Comment