Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Valentine's dinner

We were home on actual Valentine's Day, but I was too sick to 
go out or do anything too fancy. So I made a love pizza,
pound cake with strawberries, and some root beer floats.


A few days after I also made a few of these cameo cupcakes for those who 
missed out Pride and Prejudice Book Club. They were vanilla bean and
filled with Cherries. I had a bunch of fondant I really wanted to use. I was pretty
happy with how they turned out.

1 comment:

Karin said...

I'm going to have to make the heart pepperoni pizza for JOhn next Valentines (he's the only one in our family that LOVES pepperoni). We always make pizza on Valentines. Those cameo cupcakes are so amazing. You should seriously give classes on how to decorate, cook, craft, take pictures, and make invites. I'll sign up--when I'm in Utah!